fun facts about me
• I have a handsome husband that I met through the University of Utah Campus Recreation Program. The first date was 3 days long, we went wakeboarding at Lake Mead.
• I have two beautiful little girls, both with blue eyes. One is a serious rock climber and the other one loves to dance and sing.
• I have a weakness for dark chocolate, cheese, & chips and salsa.
• I have been on the Travel Channel for a documentary called “Backcountry Boot camp”.
• I was a river guide in Jackson, Wyoming and Anchorage, AK.
• I have been skiing since I was 4 years old.
• I have lived in China for 5 months and taught English.
• I have been on 6 humanitarian trips; 2 to El Salvador, 2 to Nicaragua, South Africa and Wuxi, China.
• I am a master gardener. That means I took a bunch of classes through Utah State and learned about plants.
• I own chickens and built a chicken tractor. I won the Semi Champion ribbon at the county fair for one of my chickens.
• I have two degrees from Utah State University in Special Education/Reading and a Degree from University of Utah in Parks, Recreation and Tourism.